Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), will apply to your access and use of our website at reach.sanctuarylab.org. By using our website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and conditions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website.
The following Terms are a legal agreement between you ("you" or "User/s") and the owners and operators ("we", “our”, "us", or "Sanctuary") of the site at reach.sanctuarylab.org (the "Website") and all related websites, and other services that we and/or appointed artists (the “Supporters”) provide (together, the "Service").
1. Sanctuary Lab CIC operates at reach.sanctuarylab.org. Our principal place of business is at Murrays Monument, Galloway Forest Park, Dumfries and Galloway, DG8 7BL.
2. Sanctuary Lab CIC may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. Your continued use of the Sanctuary Lab CIC Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this Website.
3. Until you are 18 years old, by using our online Services, you certify that your parents have or legal guardian has consented to your use and agree to these terms on your behalf. We may require your parents or legal guardian to provide a written acknowledgement of these terms on your behalf before we provide you with part or all of our online Services.
5. By submitting your Work/s for publication you represent and warrant that it is your own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. You further warrant and represent that your photograph is not obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
6. We cannot consider Work/s submitted on behalf of another person.
7. In order that Sanctuary Lab CIC can use your contribution, you confirm that your Work is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Sanctuary lab CIC permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 18. For the avoidance of doubt, the content must not infringe any third party’s legal rights.
8. If you do not want to grant Sanctuary Lab CIC the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your Work to or with reach.sanctuarylab.org
9. Sanctuary Lab CIC does not necessarily (and is not obliged to) pre-moderate all material submitted by you to reach.sanctuarylab.org, however, Sanctuary Lab CIC reserves the right to: monitor any material submitted to our website, regardless of any public / private settings attributed by you edit or remove any material submitted to our website without prior notice or any liability to you.
10. Sanctuary Lab CIC complies with all applicable UK and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent. You can contact us email@example.com to amend or remove any information you submit to us.
11. The majority of content posted at reach.sanctuarylab.org is User generated. The views expressed are those of the user and unless specifically stated are not those of Sanctuary. Sanctuary Lab CIC is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on reach.sanctuarylab.org or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through reach.sanctuarylab.org. Any links to third party websites from reach.sanctuarylab.org do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Sanctuary Lab CIC and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you agree with Sanctuary lab CIC to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
If you are responding using Twitter you also have to abide by their terms of service and media policy.